In order to cooperate with the implementation of normalized prevention and control measures and the premise of guaranteeing the safety of members, the club has adopted limited opening. The details are as follows:
• People with physical discomforts should consciously abide by the isolation protection and should not enter the venue for the time being;
• All personnel entering the site are required to voluntarily undergo temperature testing;
• The number of simultaneous activities in the venue is temporarily limited to 20 people;
• Allow wearing masks and using protection that does not affect the normal activities of others;
• Consciously keep the distance of social activities;
The club will try its best to keep the venue ventilated, hygienic and safe, and create a clean and tidy environment; entering the venue is an individual voluntary act. If there are any health problems, the club will not be responsible.
This notice will take effect from the date of its publication, and the end date will be notified separately.
Thank you for your cooperation & Stay Safe!